OH NO! IT’S NEW YEAR RESOLUTION TIME!!!
Why do I torture myself by making New Year Resolutions that I know I won’t keep? Every year I decide to lose weight, join a gym, become a better person, eat healthily, take rest seriously and every year I set myself up to fail. If I am to keep my New Year Resolutions for 2014, I need to be more realistic. I need to make sure my list of New Year Resolutions is doable. So these are my resolutions for 2014.
1. I will make a trip to the gym at least once a week to pick my daughter up.
2. I will spend more time with neglected children (mine)
3. I will stop smiling and waving at everyone I meet on the street.
4. I will stop self medicating myself (taking a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time before bed was definitely not a good idea)
5. I will stop holding my breath and pulling my belly in when I catch up with old friends just to make them think I am still a slim 20-something.
6. I will stop hitting the ‘like’ button on FB just to trick people into thinking I read their post.
7. I will stop brushing my teeth really hard just to see my belly dance.
8. I will stop teasing other drivers at the traffic lights by picking my nose, rubbing my fingers together and then flicking my fingers at their car.
9. I will stop dreaming of speed and will get something that will get me from 0 to 100 in a few seconds. I will make sure I weigh myself every week.
10. I will work hard to keep these resolutions in 2014.
Have a great New Year everyone!